All persons wishing to purchase tickets online through this website for a visitor attraction or event do so subject to the following terms and conditions. The Operator is the business or trading name of Vector Workplace and Facility Management t/a Aramark Workplace Solutions.
By purchasing tickets for an attraction, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and have read and agree to the use of the information you provide us with.
Once your tickets have been purchased, please note that the booking is non-changeable and non-refundable. All sales, once made, are final. The Operator does not allow refunds or exchanges. This however does not, in any way, affect your statutory rights.
Please note you must have received a confirmation email to have a valid booking.
Please note that there are no concessions available in respect of tickets purchased or bookings made over the internet. For group bookings, please contact reservations on +353 1 8958262.
- All prices are quoted in Euro and prices are inclusive of all taxes and applicable charges. Whilst we reserve the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before a booking is made, once the Booking is confirmed the price of your Booking as stated in the Confirmation Email is guaranteed.
- 2. This service is only available to those persons over the age of 18. We only accept certain credit & debit cards. The following are the credit / debit cards accepted by the Operator , Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diners & Maestro To make a purchase or booking with a credit or debit card, you must hold a valid credit/debit card in your name, and or have the permission of the person or company to whom the card has issued to use the card and that sufficient funds are available to cover any and all charges incurred by you. We reserve the right to refuse your booking if your proposed payment by credit or debit card cannot be processed for any reason. It is your responsibility to ensure that the card proffered may lawfully be utilised for this purpose.
- Once purchased, your ticket for any event or attraction must be redeemed on the date you have specified and your ticket for an event or attraction be redeemed as per the confirmation email and booking for which it is made. Tickets can only be redeemed on presentation of a valid confirmation email or booking reference. Holders of same for all event events must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the advertised commencement time. Due to disruption, latecomers will not be admitted save in exceptional circumstances and then only at the sole and absolute discretion of the Operator.
- As soon as practicable after booking, we will send you a confirmation email confirming the date, time and cost of your booking. Please print this and retain it carefully. It is essential that you bring this with you when you are presenting yourself / your party at the reception area for the event for which you have booked.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult, aged 18 years or over, throughout the visit. Children under the age of 18 are permitted to visit where alcoholic beverages will be available but will not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be served alcohol.
- We reserve the right, in the absolute discretion of the Operator, the owner, and or its management or authorized staff, to cancel a booking subsequent to booking, refund payment, refuse entry on to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who:
- (a) Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in the opinion of The Operators is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- (b) Has behaved, is behaving or appears likely to behave (in the opinion of Company staff) in a manner, which, in the opinion of The Operators has, or is, likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- (c) Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
- (d) Is, in the opinion of staff of the Operator, thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances such that they are likely to pose a threat to the safety, wellbeing and or enjoyment of the event to other visitors, guests, and or staff of the company.
- Save as otherwise permitted by the Operator, all persons entering an event or attraction must pay for admission. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any employee. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket may be ejected and the Gardaí may be called.
- In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is permitted only in designated areas of all the Operator’s attractions and is strictly prohibited while in attendance at any event or attraction. This is regulated by law and the Company has no discretion whatsoever in this regard. Breach of this regulation is a criminal offence not only by the person smoking but also on the part of the Operator and its staff for allowing or permitting the same. Therefore all breaches will be dealt with strictly.
- Any behaviour likely to cause annoyance or a threat to other visitors or staff of the Operator or confusion of any kind is not permitted. Visitors are expected to respect and conform to local laws and customs. If, in the opinion of the Operator, a visitor is behaving in such a way as to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others or damage to property, he/she may be removed from the attraction without refund. In addition, he/she must meet any expenses incurred as a result of such behaviour. To ensure the safety of other visitors The Operator’s management reserves the right to carry out searches on the property of patrons.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that event or attraction venues and the exhibits/displays within the attractions, are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, the Operator reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety or maintenance reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close an attraction or an exhibit or any part of it. In the event of a venue/attraction closure resulting the cancellation of a customer’s visit or an event, the Operator will use reasonable endeavours to offer, where possible or appropriate, an alternative venue or, in the alternative and at all times at the sole discretion of the Operator, refund any visitor the cost of his or her prepaid ticket. Otherwise the Operator will have no liability whatsoever, including for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses, in respect of closure of part or all of any the Operator’s event or attraction.
- Other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from the Operator’s negligence, The Operator, owner, their employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, howsoever arising, including without limitation direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages. All guests are responsible for the care of their own belongings whilst on the premises and the Operator and owner accept no legal responsibility whatsoever for same. All electronic equipment, bags, money, cash, cheques and personal belongings are brought onto the premises at the sole risk of the guest. For the avoidance of doubt this extends to any car park utilised by any guests and the Operator and owner accept no liability whatsoever for any car or other vehicle parked by a guest on its grounds and in this regard rely on the terms and provisions of the Occupiers’ Liability Act 1995.
- No ticket may be re-sold without previous written consent of the Operator. If the Operator reasonably believes that a ticket has been resold without such consent, the holder may be refused entry to or be ejected from a Venue without payment or compensation. In this regard the decision of the Operator shall be final.
- From time to time, the Operator or other authorised parties may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or other monitoring on any event or attraction which may feature visitors. By accepting these terms & conditions, you agree that the Operator or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with the Operator or such authorised parties (as the case may be).
- Visitors are welcome to use cameras, videos and other recording devices within the grounds and premises subject to law. However all such photographs and footage taken shall be for home and personal use only and not shall be sold, used or reused for any commercial purpose whether or not for gain without the prior express permission of the Operator in writing.
- These terms & conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Irish Law and any claim brought under these conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts. Please note that some of our attractions are National Monuments protected by law and we would ask that you respect the same and assist us in ensuring that the same will be available for future generations to enjoy. In this regard because some of the buildings were erected many centuries ago, they may not be in compliance with modern standards of access for persons with certain disabilities. If there is any doubt in this regard please contact The Reservations Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org. before making your booking.
- In this regard also if you have any particular food allergies or if there is anything of which you feel we should be made aware, please contact The Reservations Supervisor at email@example.com in writing in good time before your visit.
- If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your Booking with us, we ask that you write to us, care of The Sales & Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where possible, please quote the relevant Booking Reference Number and provide all other relevant information.
- While the Operator endeavours to make this website available 24 hours a day, the Operator shall not be liable for any reason if the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, upgrade or repair or for any other reason. The Operator does not warrant or make any representations that use of the site or the booking service will be uninterrupted or error free, that the contents will be correct accurate or reliable or that this site or server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.