Please watch this space for upcoming career opportunities.
Reservations & Customer Service Agent
The Reservations & Customer Service Agent is a centralised role between Malahide Castle & Gardens, Newbridge House & Farm, and Casino Model Railway Museum.
This position requires flexibility to travel between sites when required.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Providing an efficient and courteous service to customers at all times
- Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of travel options.
- Managing B2B communication by email and telephone
- Managing tour group bookings and payment
- Creating and processing of invoices
- Notifying Operations managers of group bookings
- Supporting Marketing & Communications Manager with B2B comms
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Selling and promoting reservation services.
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
Please send your CV with a cover letter outlining why you are the right candidate to Haslamemail@example.com
Closing date for applicants is the 25th of January 2023